Francis Stevens Education Campus
This project for the Francis Stevens Education Campus involves a renovation to the existing auditorium, cafeteria, and gym, including all new MEP systems.
- New energy efficient HVAC system, including a new 40-ton air-cooled DX rooftop unit with energy recovery wheel, and hot gas reheat for humidity control
- Air distribution design complies with acoustic requirements of an auditorium
- New lighting design, lighting controls, stage lighting, power and convenience outlets, as well as panel boards for the electrical distribution systems to support the mechanical equipment
- New high efficiency LED fixtures and new lighting controls allowing the use of energy efficient features such as vacancy sensors, daylight dimming, and programmable dimming systems.
- The design of these new controls can be integrated into a future centrally controlled lighting system allowing remote monitoring of lighting status and energy usage